favorite things

Friday, August 31, 2012

this is all a part of blogging

Narcissism.  I think we've all been guilty of it at one time in our life.  Me probably more than others.  But hey, that's what blogs are for, right?  Right.



Me Alphabetized
A. Age: Thirteen years old. 
B. Bed size: Twin.  I slept in a queen for three years by myself and just recently switched.  My life is so hard sometimes. 
C. Chore you hate: Folding laundry.
D. Dogs: I was 1 when my family's dog died and we have never had any other animals.  As a result, I'm to this day very uncomfortable around anything with four legs that barks. 
E. Essential start to your day: Food. Duh. 
F. Favorite color: Purple.
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'7
I. Instruments you play: Piano and guitar
J. Job title: Being awesome.  Though technically, I clean houses.  Or rather, one house.  Anyways, "being awesome" is much more glamorous and quite fitting. 
K. Kids: 7. Just kidding. 
L. Live: On land.
M. Mother's name: How am I supposed to know?  Her name is "Mom" people. 
N. Nicknames: Merry, Moo-moo, Grace, Mer, Merdif
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.  Unless I had some terrible disease as a child and my parents never wanted to tell me about it for fear that I would feel like an outcast because of it.  But, that's highly unlikely. 
P. Pet Peeves: Hair in lip gloss, off beat clapping of my little brother, the wrong usage of "your" and "you're," people calling photos of themselves hideous or ugly right in front of  ME, the photographer.  "You're the ugly one genius, not my photo" is usually my gut reaction.  
Q. Quote from movie: Every line from Megamind.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Nine.  
T. Time you wake up: During summer, 9:30, during the school year, 7 o'clock.
U. Underwear: The kind that covers everything.
V. Vegetable you hate: I don't hate food.  Ever.
X. X-rays: Chest.  Turns out I did have pneumonia right along with Lyme's Disease and a terrible cold.  It was an interesting winter.
Y. Yummy food: Eggplant Parmesan. 
Z. Zoo animal: Koalas.


1 comment: