favorite things

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Come thou Fount of every blessing

My brother is getting married today.  It's kind of unbelievable.  In eight hours I will walk down the aisle as a bridesmaid and than watch as my best friend marries my brother.  Their faces will inevitably make me cry.

Until then though, I am going to be setting up the reception site at 5:30, coming back home and taking a shower, heading to the ceremony sight, getting made-up for four and a half hours and then -hopefully- holding hands and praying with my soon to be sister-in-law for the last half hour.  You know what they say, true love casts out all fear of ungodly-hours-in-the-morning-which-I'm-pretty-sure-the-sun-has-never-seen.  If that be true, Simeon and Alicia, I love you with my whole heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment