favorite things

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

lately

Oh, hi there March.  I didn't think you'd be here so soon.  Welcome.  You have a lot in store for me, including a production of Beauty and the Beast, of which I am the assistant choreographer and props manager, and then Easter.  Both I'm very excited about, but not really feeling ready for.  But, guess what?  I'm gonna drink lots of coffee, get good sleep, laugh with my family, continue counting the gifts God has given me and cause I'm convinced those are the answers to life's greatest questions, I know I'mma be fine.

{l.i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g}  To Brave by Josh Groban. Over and over again.

{r.e.a.d.i.n.g}  Reflections on Finding Everyday Graces by Ann Voskamp

{s.e.e.i.n.g}  Photos from the lovely, inspiring Hannah Nicole.

{w.a.n.t.i.n.g} Summertime.

{t.h.i.n.k.i.n.g}  I should take a shower.  Also, that I haven't gotten enough done as props manager.  And of One Direction lyrics.  And how my life needs to slow.  These are the important things, people.

{l.o.v.i.n.g.} Getting to know friends I've known since I was a wee little one better and better.  Building comfortable friendships with teenage guys.  Who woulda thunk that was possible?!  Certainly not me, if you asked me as little as a year ago.

{h.o.p.i.n.g} To blog, take pictures and talk to y'all more.  Also, to learn html and make this blog even slightly pleasing to the eye.  I figure that's a lot to ask for though, so let's just push through the ugly together, kay?

Sunshine walks with favorite peeps are good for the soul. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey sister.
    Reading this I suddenly had a flash of inspiration. All lent I keep eating sweets and feeling guilty and then not feeling guilty because lent if more than giving up-it's focusing on grace. But I didn't know what to do, and here I am 4 weeks in. Then I read this and realized-want to focus on grace more? Count 'em, Sherlock.
    I started my grace journal again today, for real this time. Thanks for being so inspirational, babe.

    ReplyDelete