favorite things

Sunday, June 3, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things- May 2012


  • Having Shay and Jess comment on my blog even though we don't know each other and they're big and famous have more than nineteen followers!
  • Taking engagement photos for my brother and soon to be sister-in-law.
  • Going on the long awaited North Shore roadtrip and watching the waves crash over my feet. 
  • Reading a book about a girl who works in a cafe, being disgusted by the zero character development, but getting inspired to try out different kinds of coffee drinks rather than just ordering the first caramel drink I think of. 
  • Having this lil' blog for three years as of May 29th.  
  • Watching two of my older sisters be the prettiest girls at prom. 
  • Turning the four hour trip to my Mom-mom's into a nine hour trip by getting lost and stopping at a farmer's stand, McDonalds, the mall, a book store and a pizza shop.  
  • Discovering Trevor Hall and Michael Franti's wonderful music. 
  • Picking up Soon To Be Sister-In-Law's wedding dress with her and spending whole drive doing devotions together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment