- Having Shay and Jess comment on my blog even though we don't know each other and they
're big and famoushave more than nineteen followers!
- Taking engagement photos for my brother and soon to be sister-in-law.
- Going on the long awaited North Shore roadtrip and watching the waves crash over my feet.
- Reading a book about a girl who works in a cafe, being disgusted by the zero character development, but getting inspired to try out different kinds of coffee drinks rather than just ordering the first caramel drink I think of.
- Having this lil' blog for three years as of May 29th.
- Watching two of my older sisters be the prettiest girls at prom.
- Turning the four hour trip to my Mom-mom's into a nine hour trip by getting lost and stopping at a farmer's stand, McDonalds, the mall, a book store and a pizza shop.
- Discovering Trevor Hall and Michael Franti's wonderful music.
- Picking up Soon To Be Sister-In-Law's wedding dress with her and spending whole drive doing devotions together.