favorite things

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Of Movies and Attractiveness

Coming in half-way through a movie is very frustrating and usually just leaves me feeling annoyed. Except, of course, when it's a movie who's main character is Zac Efron. Then, of course, it leaves me thinking that he is absolutely beautiful. And marveling at God's wonderful talent ;)

I only slightly understood 17 Again and I really want to start it from the beginning tomorrow. I went to a kids bible study at my church and while I was gone, my sisters and some girlfriends that had come to dinner, watched the first halve of 17 Again without me. Too bad, but I don't really mind that much. Welp, I guess I should mayhaps get some sleep now, even though talking about Zac Efron's attractiveness is really fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment