favorite things

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stray Cat and Broken Glasses!





A stray cat came to our house and Anne finally convinced Mom to let us give her a bowl of milk. Maybe you shouldn't feed, pet and talk to a cat that doesn't look like it plans to leave, but I'm not really sure ; ) Upon asking my little two year-old what we should call her for the time she wouldn't leave us, Noel said "Brook!" So, Brook she is! But, don't you think that being ignored for at least two hours, and shot at with a water would scare you away? Apparently this cat isn't intimidated :) Hopefully she'll go away soon.

Also, I'm not really sure how it happened but I took of my glasses and the next time I looked at them, they were broken. (That was a slightly abrupt change in subject wasn't it? :) Anyway, it is the screw to the ear piece that came off. Daddy says it's easily fixable, but he had to go to a meeting. Therefore, I've been going around the house without the right side ear hook thingy-me-bob =]

Here are some pictures of both story!

No comments:

Post a Comment