favorite things

Thursday, November 1, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things September + October 2012

Newly converted football fans. 
  • Helping friends clean up an old farmhouse and re-affirming that I need to live in the country after I've tried out the city for a couple months.  
  • Doing my second engagement shoot and loving every minute of it. 
  • Hayrides, cider and bonfires on a cold autumn night.
  • Turning fourteen and celebrating with food. 
  • Attending my very first football game and following that up with three more. 
  • Counting down to the release of Taylor Swift's "RED" for weeks and then finally settling down on the couch with my sisters to listen to the entire record. 
  • Flirting with cute Starbucks employees while on girl dates.  
  • Mothers who know how to save horrible self-cut bangs.
  • Twirls and plies in a real dance studio with that dance-y sister of mine. 
  • Windblown times by the lake with family. 
  • Discovering new thrift stores in town. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of experience with horrible self-cut bangs. Mom

    ReplyDelete