favorite things

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Anticipation!





As you can see, my Thanksgiving was filled with warm candlelight and copious amounts of delicious food and of course my family, all of which I am supremely thankful for.

But, as you can also see, I have now very excitedly moved on to Christmas with things like putting stockings up with the family, the Hanging of the Greenery service at my church and though not photo documented, sitting around the dinner table with my mother and sisters, drinking tea in our PJ's and putting every Christmas activity we could think of on the calender. These activities included, but are not limited to: Family light-looking, the Nutcracker Party, caroling, cookie baking, annual Christmas mall trip with mom and sisters, and Christmas tree hunting. It's a pretty, pretty calender right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment