favorite things

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vacation in Less then 24 Hours!

The two things I love most in this world are: 1. God 2. My massive family. So, when I realize that in less then 24 hours, I'll be on a week long vacation with my family and lots of time to read the bible&pray, I'm very, very excited!
The wedding of my cousin and his amazing fiance seems like a great excuse for a week of family time, right? That is absolutely right! My family and I will eat, read, play games, swim at a near by lake, eat some more and sleep. 'Course, we're not known for keeping to a strict schedule on vacations, so I'll probably have lots more to write about when we get back. At least, that's what I'm hoping! : )

1 comment:

  1. So I guess that I won't see you for two more weeks. Love ya

    ReplyDelete