favorite things

Friday, May 21, 2010

My Awesome Siblings!

Having a spunky, spirited, little three year-old in the house is always lots of fun. My lil' sister came up to me today with a box of toys in her arms and declared, "Mewwy, I can hold this box because,"-she put down the box, stuck her hip out and clenched her fist, "I have muscles!" Really, is that so? : ) Later in the afternoon, she marched in from playing outdoors and said, "I have to go to the bathroom, so I have to take my shoes off. I have to do all the work." Geez, if she thinks that that is work, she's in for a big surprise!
My little brother and I have an interesting relationship, to say the least. I love him and he tolerates me, but we get on each others nerves more than is necessary. Still, we have a lot of fun messing around together! I have a habit of walking up to him and giving him a hug/strangling from behind-it depends on what mood I'm in. Today, instead of giving him a hug, I told him to give me a piggy-back-ride. He took me seriously. We both ended up on the ground, laughing really hard and Younger Brother said, "Woah, you're heavy!" We tried horsey-ride, and airplane, but we came to the conclusion that Younger Brother can't pick me up!
I'm so blessed with a great family who not only is there for me when I'm in a fix, but also smiles along with me when I'm perfectly content.

No comments:

Post a Comment