favorite things

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

I hope your day has been just as grand as mine! I woke up this morning, read The Mystery of the Fire Dragon, ate a breakfast of smoothie, home-made sausage, sourdough bread and then just chilled with the family until we took a walk. The set time for our meal is in.... Approximately 5 minutes! Now, I'm going to list some of the things I'm thankful for but it won't even get close to how much I'm actually thankful for! Here goes: Food, a home, friends, family, the sun, stars, moon, the Son, dance raves with sisters, tango sessions with Anne, painting with Noel, the mall, shoes, this blog, books, little annoying brothers who purposely ask too many questions, birthdays, holidays, my brother's awesome girlfriends and the love I feel from my amazing family. Oh yes and my wonderful beauty. I'm very thankful for that!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment