favorite things

Friday, May 29, 2009

Some favorite bible verses

Proverbs 12:1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.

Romans 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death no life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our lord.

Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Psalm 46:1 God is an ever present help in trouble.

Psalm 23:1-6 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his names sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment